Report NEP-BAN-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahrend, Rudiger & Arnold, Jens & Murtin, Fabrice, 2009. "Have more strictly regulated banking systems fared better during the recent financial crisis?," MPRA Paper 20135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2010. "Assessing the systemic risk of a heterogeneous portfolio of banks during the recent financial crisis," BIS Working Papers 296, Bank for International Settlements.
- Dean Baker & Travis McArthur, 2009. "The Value of the “Too Big to Fail” Big Bank Subsidy," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-36, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Chen Zhou, 2009. "Are banks too big to fail?," DNB Working Papers 232, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Iyer, Rajkamal & Peydró, José-Luis, 2010. "Interbank contagion at work: evidence from a natural experiment," Working Paper Series 1147, European Central Bank.
- Park, Dong-hyun & Shin, Kwanho & Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2009. "The Decline of Investment in East Asia since the Asian Financial Crisis: An Overview and Empirical Examination," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 187, Asian Development Bank.
- Zhang, Longmei, 2009. "Bank capital regulation, the lending channel and business cycles," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,33, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Delis, Manthos D & Kouretas, Georgios, 2010. "Interest rates and bank risk-taking," MPRA Paper 20132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Köhler, Matthias, 2010. "Transparency of regulation and cross-border bank mergers," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-009 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Köhler, Matthias, 2009. "Merger Control as Barrier to EU Banking Market Integration," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-082 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Itai Agur, 2010. "On the Possibility of Credit Rationing in the Stiglitz-Weiss Model: A Comment," DNB Working Papers 237, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Stijn Claessens & Neeltje van Horen, 2009. "Being a Foreigner among Domestic Banks: Asset or Liability?," DNB Working Papers 224, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hoff, Karla, 2010. "Dysfunctional finance : positive shocks and negative outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5183, The World Bank.
- Müller, Elisabeth, 2009. "Returns to private equity: idiosyncratic risk does matter!," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-29 [rev.3], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.