Report NEP-BAN-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Basel II and the Capital Requirements Directive: Responding to the 2008/09 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 17379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamza Fekir, 2009. "Presentation Du Nouvel Accord De Bale Sur Les Fonds Propres," Papers 0905.2546, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2009_012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Süß, Philipp Johann, 2009. "The Outbreak of the Russian Banking Crisis," Discussion Papers in Economics 10996, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Chairlone, Stefano & Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "India," MPRA Paper 17402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshi Fujiwara & Hideaki Aoyama & Yuichi Ikeda & Hiroshi Iyetomi & Wataru Souma, 2009. "Structure and temporal change of the credit network between banks and large firms in Japan," Papers 0901.2377, arXiv.org, revised May 2009.
- Alexei Karas & William Pyle & Koen Schoors, 2009. "The Effect of Deposit Insurance on Market Discipline:Evidence from a Natural Experiment on Deposit Flows," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0905, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2009. "The Impact of Off-Balance-Sheet Activities on Banks Returns: An Application of the ARCH-M to Canadian Data," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp032009, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.