Report NEP-BAN-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvio Contessi & Johanna Francis, 2009. "U.S. Commercial Bank Lending through 2008:Q4: New Evidence from Gross Credit Flows," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Choy, KM, 2009. "Determinants of International Bank Lending from the Developed World to East Asia," MPRA Paper 14989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardo Maggi & Marco Guida, 2009. "Modeling non performing loans probability in the commercial banking system: efficiency and effectiveness related to credit risk in Italy," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 1, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2009.
- Niinimäki, Juha-Pekka & Mälkönen, Ville, 2009. "Blanket guarantee and restructuring decisions for multinational banks in a bargaining model," Research Discussion Papers 16/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Caner Bakir & Ziya Onis, 2009. "The Emergence of the Regulatory State: The Political Economy of Turkish Banking Reforms in the Age of Post-Washington Consensus," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0905, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Todd Keister & James J. McAndrews, 2009. "Why are banks holding so many excess reserves?," Staff Reports 380, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2009. "The shadow banking system: implications for financial regulation," Staff Reports 382, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2009_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beck, Thorsten & Fuchs, Michael & Uy, Marilou, 2009. "Finance in Africa - Achievements and Challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5020, The World Bank.