Report NEP-BAN-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beckmann, Rainer, 2007. "Profitability of Western European banking systems: panel evidence on structural and cyclical determinants," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,17, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Patrick McGuire & Ilhyock Nikola Tarashev, 2008. "Global monitoring with the BIS international banking statistics," BIS Working Papers 244, Bank for International Settlements.
- Pausch, Thilo, 2007. "Endogenous credit derivatives and bank behavior," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,16, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2007. "Creditor concentration: an empirical investigation," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,15, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Jun Du & Sourafel Girma & Chenggang Xu, 2008. "Does the Chinese Banking System Promote the Growth of Firms?," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Andrew Feltenstein & CÃ©line Rochon, 2008. "Can Good Events Lead to Bad Outcomes? Endogenous Banking Crises and Fiscal Policy Responses," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2008. "Consumer Credit In Australia During The 20th Century," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-489, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Martin Brown & Christian Zehnder, 2007. "The Emergence of Information Sharing in Credit Markets," IEW - Working Papers 317, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Carlo Carraro & Valentina Bosetti & Emanuele Massetti, 2008. "Banking Permits: Economic Efficiency and Distributional Effects," Working Papers 2008_01, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Mario Padula & Charles Grant, 2007. "Bounds on repayment behavior: evidence for the consumer credit market," Working Papers 2007_26, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".