Report NEP-BAN-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Campbell, Rachel A. & Kräussl, Roman, 2006. "Does patience pay? Empirical testing of the option to delay accepting a tender offer in the US banking sector," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/32, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200604 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laux, Christian & Walz, Uwe, 2006. "Tying lending and underwriting: Scope economies, incentives, and reputation," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/27, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200619 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena, 2006. "Mark-to-market accounting and liquidity pricing," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/17, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Colvin, Chris, 2007. "Universal Banking Failure? An Analysis of the Contrasting Responses of the Amsterdamsche Bank and the Rotterdamsche Bankvereeniging to the Dutch Financial Crisis of the 1920s," MPRA Paper 2238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petr Jakubík, 2007. "Credit Risk in the Czech Economy," Working Papers IES 2007/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2007.
- Renato Filosa, 2007. "Stress testing of the stability of the Italian banking system: a VAR approach," Heterogeneity and monetary policy 0703, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Vernikov , Andrei V., 2007. "Russia's banking sector transition: Where to?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- A. Karas & W. Pyle & K. Schoors, 2007. "Sophisticated Discipline in a Nascent Deposit Market: Evidence from Post-Communist Russia," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/450, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Budina, Nina & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2007. "Quantitative approaches to fiscal sustainability analysis : a new World Bank tool applied to Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4169, The World Bank.