Report NEP-ARA-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aysit Tansel & Deniz Karaoglan, 2014. "Health Behaviors and Education in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1406, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2014.
- Cristea, Anca & Hillberry, Russell & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2014. "Open skies over the Middle East," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6937, The World Bank.
- Ilina Srour & Erol Taymaz & Marco Vivarelli, 2014. "Globalization, Technology and Skills: Evidence from Turkish Longitudinal Microdata," ERC Working Papers 1405, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2014.
- Verme, Paolo, 2014. "Economic development and female labor participation in the Middle East and North Africa : a test of the u-shape hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6927, The World Bank.
- Elalaoui, Aicha, 2014. "Identifying and characterizing the business cycle: the case of Morocco," MPRA Paper 56811, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2014.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Landis, Florian, 2014. "Economics of transiting to renewable energy in Morocco : a general equilibrium analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6940, The World Bank.