Report NEP-ARA-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nuri Yavan, 2011. "The Locational Determinants of Turkish Outward FDI in Eurasian Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa10p684, European Regional Science Association.
- Tuba Inal Cekic, 2011. "Factors of Social Capital in Rural Settlements: Case of Hilvan," ERSA conference papers ersa10p96, European Regional Science Association.
- Oguz Ozbek, 2011. "The Historical Roots of Entrepreneurship in South-Central Anatolia in Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1436, European Regional Science Association.
- Aliye Ahu Gulumser & Tuzin Baycan-Levent & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Creative capacity for sustainable development: A comparative analysis of European and Turkish rural regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p451, European Regional Science Association.
- Ebru Seckin, 2011. "Capacity Building Potential Of The Call Center Sector In Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa10p807, European Regional Science Association.
- Ernest Reig, 2012. "Food security in African and Arab countries: a review of the topic and some suggestions for building composite indicators with Principal Components Analysis," Working Papers 1210, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Groh, Matthew & Krishnan, Nandini & McKenzie, David & Vishwanath, Tara, 2012. "Soft skills or hard cash ? the impact of training and wage subsidy programs on female youth employment in Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6141, The World Bank.
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Wolff, François-Charles, 2012. "On-the-Job Learning and Earnings: Comparative Evidence from Morocco and Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 6728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Hedner & Hanadi Almubaraki & Michael Busler & Adli Abouzeedan, 2011. "Business and Technology Incubators and their Role in the Nordic Countries in Comparison to the GCC countries: An Analysis of Current Affairs," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1283, European Regional Science Association.