Report NEP-ARA-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hazama, Yasushi, 2012. "Non-economic voting and incumbent strength in Turkey," IDE Discussion Papers 340, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Erdal Ozmen & Saygin Sahinoz & Cihan Yalcin, 2012. "Profitability, Saving and Investment of Non-Financial Firms in Turkey," Working Papers 1214, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Loening, Josef & Wood, Christina, 2012. "How vulnerable are Arab countries to global food price shocks ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6018, The World Bank.
- Hulya Saygili & Gokhan Yilmaz & Sibel Filazioglu & Hakan Toprak, 2012. "Sektorel Reel Efektif Doviz Kurlari : Turkiye Uygulamasi," Working Papers 1213, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ilham Haouas & Raimundo Soto, 2012. "Has the UAE Escaped the Oil Curse?," Documentos de Trabajo 412, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..