Report NEP-ARA-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yalta, A. Yasemin & Demir, Ishak, 2010. "The Extent of Trade Mis-Invoicing in Turkey: Did Post-1990 Policies Matter?," MPRA Paper 30186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Hulagu, Timur, 2011. "The Turkish Wage Curve: Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 5633, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rola Nabil El Kabbani & Christian Kalhoefer, 2011. "Financing Resources for Egyptian Small and Medium Enterprises," Working Papers 28, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Love, Inessa, 2011. "Empirical analysis of corporate savings in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5634, The World Bank.
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2011. "Assessment of the impacts of oil: Opportunities and challenges for economic development in Sudan," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sdiri, Hanen & Mohamed, Ayadi, 2011.
"La décision d'innovation: cas des entreprises Tunisiennes de services
[Explaining the decisions to innovate: the case of Tunisian service firms]," MPRA Paper 23084, University Library of Munich, Germany.