Report NEP-ARA-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Islamic house financing:current models and a proposal from social perspective," MPRA Paper 27919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alasrag, Hussien, 2010.
"دور التمويل الإسلامي في تحقيق الأمن الاقتصادي
[The role of Islamic finance in achieving economic security]," MPRA Paper 28013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Karaçuka, Mehmet, 2010. "Competition in the Turkish mobile telecommunications market: Price elasticities and network substitution," DICE Discussion Papers 12, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Al-mulali, Usama & Che Sab, Che Normee, 2010. "The Impact of Oil Shocks on Qatar’s GDP," MPRA Paper 27822, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Dec 2010.
- Cunedioglu, Ekrem & Yucel, Eray, 2010. "Does Mediterranean define an economic region?," MPRA Paper 27937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Love, Inessa, 2010. "Corporate vulnerability and bank stability : evidence from Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5502, The World Bank.
- Yavuz Arslan & Evren Ceritoglu, 2010. "Kalite Artislari ve Enflasyon : Turkiye Ornegi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1017, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2010. "A framework for analyzing competition in the banking sector : an application to the case of Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5499, The World Bank.
- Baris Cinar & Omer Erdogan & Tugrul Gurgur & Tandogan Polat, 2010. "Kuresel Kriz, Etkilesim Kanallari ve Turkiye Ekonomisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1007, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.