Report NEP-AGR-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Agnes Jouanjean, 2019. "Digital Opportunities for Trade in the Agriculture and Food Sectors," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 122, OECD Publishing.
- Chen, Hongyu & Weersink, Alfons & Beaulieu, Martin & Lee, Yu Na & Nagelschmitz, Katrin, 2019. "A Historical Review of Changes in Farm Size in Canada," Working Papers 283563, University of Guelph, Institute for the Advanced Study of Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Bolotova, Yuliya V., 2019. "Price Discovery in the United States Dairy Industry," 2019 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2019, Birmingham, Alabama 283709, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Megan Kung & Dennis Guignet & Patrick Walsh, 2019. "Comparing Pollution Where You Live and Play: A Hedonic Analysis of Enterococcus in the Long Island Sound," Working Papers 19-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Scott Callahan, 2018. "Agricultural Disaster Payments: Are They Still Politically Allocated?," Working Papers 18-14, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Li, Na & Ker, Alan P., 2019. "Political Economy, Uncertainty, and Contracting Costs: Agriculture and the Negotiation of Trade Agreements," Working Papers 283562, University of Guelph, Institute for the Advanced Study of Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Bolotova, Yuliya V., 2019. "Price-Fixing in the United States Broiler and Pork Industries," 2019 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2019, Birmingham, Alabama 283708, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Charles D. Kolstad & Frances C. Moore, 2019. "Estimating the Economic Impacts of Climate Change Using Weather Observations," NBER Working Papers 25537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilya Stepanov & Johan Albrecht, 2019. "Decarbonization And Energy Policy Instruments In The Eu: Does Carbon Pricing Prevail?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 211/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ali Ardeshiri & Joffre Swait & Elizabeth C. Heagney & Mladen Kovac, 2019. "Preserve or retreat? Willingness-to-pay for Coastline Protection in New South Wales," Papers 1902.03310, arXiv.org.
- Chepeliev, Maksym & Tyner, Wallace E. & va der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2018. "How U.S. Agriculture Will Fare Under the USMCA and Retaliatory Tariffs," Working papers 283570, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Natalia Velikova & Phatima Mamardashvili & Tim H. Dodd & Matthew Bauman, 2019. "Selling Wine In Downtown: Who Is The Urban Winery Consumer?," Working Papers 003-19, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Daniel Voica & Stefan Wimmer, 2018. "The Production Effects of Crop Diversification Requirements Under the European Union Greening Policy," Discussion Papers 1802, School of Economics and Finance, Massey University, New Zealand.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2019. "Regional Climate Policy under Deep Uncertainty," DEOS Working Papers 1901, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Mette Asmild & Tomas Baležentis & Jens Leth Hougaard, 2019. "Industry Competitiveness Indicators," IFRO Working Paper 2019/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Takács-György, Katalin & Molnár, András & Lámfalusi, Ibolya & Illés, Ivett & Gaál, Márta & Kiss, Andrea & Kemény, Gábor & Kemény-Horváth, Zsuzsanna & Péter, Krisztina & Domán, Csaba, 2017. "Precision Agriculture in Hungary: Are perceptions far from the facts?," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 283717, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Levin, David, 2017. "An Assessment of Product Turnover in the U.S. Food Industry and Effects on Nutrient Content," Economic Information Bulletin 283706, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Marilyne Huchet & Chantal Le Mouël & Mariana Vijil, 2018. "The relationship between trade openness and economic growth: Some new insights on the openness measurement issue," Post-Print hal-01987393, HAL.
- Tanvir Pavel & Syed Hasan & Nafisa Halim & Pallab Mozumder, 2018. "Natural hazards and internal migration: The role of transient versus permanent shocks," Discussion Papers 1805, School of Economics and Finance, Massey University, New Zealand.