Report NEP-AGR-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danne, Michael & Mußhoff, Oliver & Schulte, Michael, 2018. "Analysing the importance of glyphosate as part of agricultural srategies: A discrete choice experiment," DARE Discussion Papers 1802, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Cécile Hérivaux & Hélène Rey-Valette & Bénédicte Rulleau & Anne-Laurence Agenais & Marianne Grisel & Laure Kuhfuss & Laure Maton & Charlotte Vinchon, 2018. "Benefits of adapting to sea level rise: the importance of ecosystem services in the French Mediterranean sandy coastline," Post-Print hal-01737141, HAL.
- Oecd, 2018. "Market Opening, Growth and Employment," OECD Trade Policy Papers 214, OECD Publishing.
- Lup, Aurel & Deniz Alim, Indira & Miron, Liliana, 2017. "Agriculture in the Danube Delta," MPRA Paper 85373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayca Donmez & Gloria Solano-Hermosilla & Vladimir Bougay & Balaji Subbaraman & Robert M'barek & Abdoulaye Adam & Stephen Bahemuka & Oliver J. M. Chinganya & Vladimir Eskin & Koua Louis Kouakou & Charl, 2017. "Using web and mobile phone technologies to collect food market prices in Africa. Approaching real-time data and use of crowdsourcing, 2013 - 2016," JRC Working Papers JRC104311, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Foued Cheriet, 2017.
"Climate change, agricultural and food challenges
[Changement climatique, enjeux agricoles et défis alimentaires]," Post-Print hal-01688751, HAL.
- Violaine Tarizzo & Eric Tromeur & Olivier Thébaud & Richard Little & Sarah Jennings & Luc Doyen, 2018. "Risk averse policies foster bio-economic sustainability in mixed ﬁsheries," Cahiers du GREThA 2018-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Diego Restuccia, 2018. "Geography and Agricultural Productivity: Cross-Country Evidence from Micro Plot-Level Data," Working Papers tecipa-598, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Bakari, Sayef & Mabrouki, Mohamed, 2018. "The Impact of Agricultural Trade on Economic Growth in North Africa: Econometric Analysis by Static Gravity Model," MPRA Paper 85116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chacko, Anooja, 2017. "Agricultural Mobility of Tribes: A Village -Level Study in Kerala," MPRA Paper 85135, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Dec 2017.
- Itai Ater & Oren Rigbi, 2018. "The Effects of Mandatory Disclosure of Supermarket Prices," CESifo Working Paper Series 6942, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018. "Impact of governing modes on agrarian sustainability in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 85269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Courtemanche & Augustine Denteh & Rusty Tchernis, 2018. "Estimating the Associations between SNAP and Food Insecurity, Obesity, and Food Purchases with Imperfect Administrative Measures of Participation," Working Papers 2018-018, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Reeves, Aaron & Loopstra, Rachel & Stuckler, David, 2017. "The growing disconnect between food prices and wages in Europe: cross-national analysis of food deprivation and welfare regimes in twenty-one EU countries, 2004–2012," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 71158, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philippe Le Coent & Raphaële Preget & Sophie Thoyer, 2018. "Do farmers follow the herd? The influence of social norms in the participation to agri-environmental schemes," CEE-M Working Papers 18-02, CEE-M, Universitiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Brătulescu, Alexandra - Marina, 2017. "Agricultural cooperatives in developing agriculture in Romania and the European Union," MPRA Paper 85371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swaminathan S. Anklesaria Aiyar & Neeraj Kaushal, 2018. "Are Resettled Oustees from the Sardar Sarovar Dam Project Better off Today than their Former Neighbors who were not Ousted?," NBER Working Papers 24423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petre, Ionut Laurentiu, 2017. "The effect of maize production and consumption on prices in Romania," MPRA Paper 85197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daron Acemoglu & Will Rafey, 2018. "Mirage on the Horizon: Geoengineering and Carbon Taxation Without Commitment," NBER Working Papers 24411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Usenata, Nnyeneime, 2018. "Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC): A Review of Theoretical and Empirical literature," MPRA Paper 85024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bell, Peter, 2018. "Simulation Framework for Economic Modeling of Mineral Resources," MPRA Paper 85075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2018. "Spatially Structured Deep Uncertainty, Robust Control, and Climate Change Policies," DEOS Working Papers 1807, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Klimczuk-Kochańska, Magdalena, 2017. "Importance of Creativity of Employees in Adaptation of Food Companies to Innovative Trends in the World," MPRA Paper 84979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2017. "Spatial Patterns of Sanitation in Rural Vietnam: An Application of Small Area Estimation," MPRA Paper 85704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaori Tembata & Kenji Takeuchi, 2018. "Floods and Exports: An Empirical Study on Natural Disaster Shocks in Southeast Asia," Discussion Papers 1817, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Mathilde Closset & Sosso Feindouno & Patrick Guillaumont & Catherine Simonet, 2017. "A Physical Vulnerability to Climate Change Index: Which are the most vulnerable developing countries?," Post-Print hal-01719925, HAL.