Report NEP-AGR-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hannah Krovetz & Rebecca Taylor & Sofia Villas-Boas, 2017. "Willingness to Pay for Low Water Footprint Food Choices During Drought," NBER Working Papers 23495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cecilia Bellora & Élodie Blanc & Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Eric Strobl, 2017. "Estimating the Impact of Crop Diversity on Agricultural Productivity in South Africa," NBER Working Papers 23496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Audrey Pereira & Sudhanshu Handa & Goran Holmqvist, 2017. "Prevalence and Correlates of Food Insecurity among Children across the Globe," Papers inwopa900, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Sen Gupta, Abhijit & Bhattacharya, Rudrani, 2016. "What Role Did Rising Demand Play in Driving Food Prices Up?," MPRA Paper 79704, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Tim Swanson, 2017. "Global economic growth and agricultural land conversion under uncertain productivity improvements in agriculture," IRENE Working Papers 17-07, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Nguyen Quan & Makoto Kakinaka & Koji Kotani, 2017. "How does urbanization affect energy and CO2 emission intensities in Vietnam? Evidence from province-level data," Working Papers SDES-2017-8, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2017.
- Lampón, Jesús F. & Cabanelas, Pablo & Frigant, Vincent, 2017. "The new automobile modular platforms: from the product architecture to the manufacturing network approach," MPRA Paper 79160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamon Asonuma & Dirk Niepelt & Romain Ranciere, 2017. "Sovereign Bond Prices, Haircuts and Maturity," IMF Working Papers 17/119, International Monetary Fund.
- F. Djoumessi, Yannick, 2016. "Green Agricultural Productivity Growth and Convergence in sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 79525, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Dec 2016.
- Rick Van der Ploeg & Niko Jaakkola, 2017. "Non-Cooperative and Cooperative Climate Policies with Anticipated Breakthrough Technology," OxCarre Working Papers 190, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Belal Fallah, 2017. "The Economic Response of Rural Areas to Local Supply Shock: Evidence From Palestine," Working Papers 1108, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 2017.