Report NEP-AGR-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcos Gallacher & Daniel Lema & Alejandro Galetto & Laura Gastaldi, 2015. "Climate variability and agricultural production in Argentina: the role of risk-transfer mechanisms," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 583, Universidad del CEMA.
- Mukasa Adamon N. & Adeleke Oluwole Salami, 2016. "Working Paper 231 - Gender productivity differentials among smallholder farmers in Africa: A cross-country comparison," Working Paper Series 2324, African Development Bank.
- Goeschl, Timo & Heyen, Daniel, 2016. "Precision requirements in pesticide risk assessments: Contrasting value-of-information recommendations with the regulatory practice in the EU," Working Papers 0607, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2016. "After 200 years, why is Indonesia’s cadastral system still incomplete?," CEH Discussion Papers 046, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Martina Bozzola & Melinda Smale & Salvatore Di Falco, 2016. "Climate, Shocks, Weather and Maize Intensification Decisions in Rural Kenya," CIES Research Paper series 40-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Catherine Moreddu, 2016. "Public-Private Partnerships for Agricultural Innovation: Lessons From Recent Experiences," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 92, OECD Publishing.
- Charalampos Konstantinidis, 2016. "``Erst Kommt das Fressenâ€™â€™: The Neoliberal Restructuring of Agriculture and Food in Greece," Working Papers 2016_02, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Cati Torres & Michela Faccioli & Antoni Riera, 2015. "Waiting or acting now? The effects on willingness-to-pay of delivering inherent uncertainty information in choice experiments," DEA Working Papers 74, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Jean-Louis Combes & Olivier Santoni & Sonia Schwartz, 2016. "Addressing Contextual and Location Biases in the Assessment of Protected Areas Effectiveness on Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazônia," Working Papers halshs-01256600, HAL.
- Gouel,Christophe & Gautam,Madhur & Martin,William J., 2016. "Managing food price volatility in a large open country : the case of wheat in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7551, The World Bank.
- Blanchard, Emily & Bown, Chad P. & Johnson, Robert, 2016. "Global Supply Chains and Trade Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harounan Kazianga & Leigh Linden & Ali Protik & Matt Sloan, 2015. "Impact Evaluation of Burkina Faso's BRIGHT Program: Design Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c0250cd3f27d448ea70d909c3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Hilger, James & Stevens, Andrew & Hallstein, Eric, 2016. "Measuring Willingness to Pay for Environmental Attributes in Seafood," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6nh0g7fg, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.