Report NEP-AGR-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dixon, Peter & van Meijl, Hans & Rimmer, Maureen & Shutes, Lindsay & Tabeau, Andrzej, 2013. "RED vs. REDD: Biofuel Policy vs. Forest Conservation," Factor Markets Working Papers 152, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2013. "Agriculture, Rural Employment, and Inclusive Growth," Discussion Papers DP 2013-39, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Latruffe, Laure & Piet, Laurent, 2013. "Does land fragmentation affect farm performance? A case study from Brittany," Factor Markets Working Papers 151, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Singh, K.M. & Swanson, B.E. & Meena, M.S., 2013. "Reforming India’s Pluralistic Extension System: Some Policy Issues," MPRA Paper 48916, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Aug 2013.
- Guastella,Giovanni & Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo & Veneziani, Mario, 2013. "Investment behaviour of EU arable crop farms in selected EU countries and the impact of policy reforms," Factor Markets Working Papers 154, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Eozenou, Patrick & Madani, Dorsati & Swinkels, Rob, 2013. "Poverty, malnutrition and vulnerability in Mali," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6561, The World Bank.
- Conor O'Toole & Thia Hennessy, 2013. "Do decoupled payments affect investment financing constraints? Evidence from Irish agriculture," Trinity Economics Papers tep0113, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Smale, Melinda & Birol, Ekin, 2013. "Smallholder demand for maize hybrids and selective seed subsidies in Zambia," HarvestPlus working papers 9, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7866 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7860 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Orman, Wafa Hakim, 2013. "After the Farm Crisis: Religiosity in the Rural United States," IZA Discussion Papers 7511, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton & Laurent Gobillon, 2013. "The Costs of Agglomeration: Land Prices in French Cities," PSE Working Papers halshs-00849078, HAL.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Jeffrey G Williamson, 2013. "Distributional Impact of Commodity Price Shocks: Australia over a century," OxCarre Working Papers 117, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Beatrice Camaioni & Roberto Esposti & Antonello Lobianco & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte, 2013. "Looking for PeripheRurality," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 35, WWWforEurope.
- Boansi, David & Crentsil, Christian, 2013. "Competitiveness and determinants of coffee exports, producer price and production for Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 48869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ris:cieodp:2013_021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meena, M.S. & Singh, K.M., 2013. "Changing behaviour of self help group members: Pathway for sustainable rural livelihoods in Eastern India," MPRA Paper 48954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- David A. Hennessy, 2013. "Biosecurity Externalities and Indemnities for Infectious Animal Diseases," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp539, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.