Report NEP-AGR-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karim, Mohamed, 2013. "Taxation of agricultural sector in Morocco. An Analysis using a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 45622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Bidard, 2013. "Getting Rid Of Rent?," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Singh, K.M. & Meena, M.S. & Kumar, Abhay & Singh, R.K.P., 2013. "Gender Issues in Agriculture," MPRA Paper 45401, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jan 2013.
- Tammy Warner & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2013. "Connecticut Agricultural System Establishments and Jobs," Outreach Reports 11, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Huanxiu GUO & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 2013. "Social activity and collective action for agricultural innovation: a case study of New Rural Reconstruction in China," Working Papers 201306, CERDI.
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu, 2013. "Did China's Tax-for-Fee Reform Improve Farmers' Welfare in Rural Areas?," Working Papers 1305, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Götz, Linde & Djuric, Ivan & Glauben, Thomas, 2013. "The wheat export ban in Serbia: Are export restrictions an effective instrument to dampen food price inflation?," IAMO Policy Briefs 10e, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Anna Bartczak & Susan Chilton & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2013. "The Impact of Individual Risk Preferences on Valuing Preservation of Threatened Species: an Application to Lynx Populations in Poland," Working Papers 2013-09, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Aizhen Li & Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & David K. Okello & Carl M. Deom & Naveen Puppala, 2013. "Groundnut Production and Climatic Variability: Evidence from Uganda," Working Papers 17, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.