Report NEP-AGR-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & José A. Gómez-Limón & Ernest Reig-Martínez, 2010. "Assessing farming eco-efficiency: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach," Working Papers 1004, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Larson, Donald F. & Otsuka, Keijiro & Kajisa, Kei & Estudillo, Jonna & Diagne, Aliou, 2010. "Can Africa replicate Asia's green revolution in rice ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5478, The World Bank.
- Ernest Reig-Martínez & José A. Gómez-Limón & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2010. "Ranking farms with a composite indicator of sustainability," Working Papers 1005, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Bruce A. Babcock, 2010. "Impact on Ethanol, Corn, and Livestock from Imminent U.S. Ethanol Policy Decisions," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-pb3, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Pouliot, Sebastien & Sumner, Daniel A., 2013. "Traceability, Product Recalls, Industry Reputation and Food Safety," Staff General Research Papers 32133, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Constance L. Neely, 2011. "Capacity Development for Environmental Management in the Agricultural Sector in Developing Countries," OECD Environment Working Papers 26, OECD Publishing.
- Gazeley, Ian & Newell, Andrew T., 2010. "The First World War and Working-Class Food Consumption in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 5297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Madau, Fabio A., 2010. "Parametric Estimation Of Technical And Scale Efficiencies In Italian Citrus Farming," MPRA Paper 26818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salois, Matthew & Moss, Charles & Erickson, Kenneth, 2010. "Farm Income, Population, and Farmland Prices: A Relative Information Approach," MPRA Paper 26848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salois, Matthew & Moss, Charles, 2010. "An Information Approach to the Dynamics in Farm Income: Implications for Farmland Markets," MPRA Paper 26850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jannatul Mawa Nupur, 2010. "Problems and Prospects of Shrimp Farming in Bangladesh," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2010-05, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Nov 2010.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- S.Shankar & C.J. O’Donnell & John Quiggin, 2010. "Production Under Uncertainty: A Simulation Study," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Zabel, Astrid & Bostedt, Göran & Engel, Stefanie, 2010. "Outcomes and Determinants of Success of a Performance Payment Scheme for Carnivore Conservation," CERE Working Papers 2010:7, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Lorraine Ivancic & Kevin J. Fox, 2010. "Understanding Price Variation Across Stores and Supermarket Chains: Some Implications for CPI Aggregation Methods," Discussion Papers 2010-17, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Christine Bertram, 2010. "Integrating biodiversity indices into a multi-species optimal control model," Kiel Working Papers 1662, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.