Report NEP-AGR-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balat, Jorge & Brambilla, Irene & Porto, Guido, 2008. "Realizing the gains from trade : export crops, marketing costs, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4488, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bridget Williams, 2007. "The value of Sainsbury's sales data in assessing the impact of self-service methods on food retailing in postwar Britain," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-49, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Jacoby, Hanan G. & Minten, Bart, 2008. "On measuring the benefits of lower transport costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4484, The World Bank.
- Gulumser, Aliye Ahu & Baycan Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Changing trends in rural self-employment in Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0017, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010717 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Godley & Bridget Williams, 2007. "The Chicken, the Factory Farm and the Supermarket: the Emergence of the Modern Poultry Industry in Britain," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-50, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Porto, Guido, 2008. "Agro-manufactured export prices, wages and unemployment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4489, The World Bank.
- Hall, Andy & Sulaiman, Rasheed & Dhamankar, Mona & Bezkorowajnyj, Peter & Prasad, Leela, 2008. "Reframing technical change: Livestock Fodder Scarcity Revisited as Innovation Capacity Scarcity: Part 1. A Review of Historical and Recent Experiences," MERIT Working Papers 002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Andrew Godley, 2007. "Democratizing Luxury and the Contentious 'Invention of the Technological Chicken' in Britain," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-54, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario Giampietro & Kozo Mayumi & Jesus Ramos-Martín, 2008. "Multi-Scale Integrated Analysis of Societal and Ecosystem Metabolism (MUSIASEM): An Outline of Rationale and Theory," Working Papers wpdea0801, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:28_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy C. Haab & John C. Whitehead & George R. Parsons & Jammie Price, 2008. "Effects of Information about Invasive Species on Risk Perception and Seafood Demand by Gender and Race," Working Papers 08-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2008. "The Efficient Liability Sharing Factor For Environmental Disasters: Lessons For Optimal Insurance Regulation," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-03, CIRANO.