Report NEP-AGR-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balat, Jorge & Brambilla, Irene & Porto, Guido, 2008. "Realizing the gains from trade : export crops, marketing costs, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4488, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bridget Williams, 2007. "The value of Sainsbury's sales data in assessing the impact of self-service methods on food retailing in postwar Britain," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-49, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Jacoby, Hanan G. & Minten, Bart, 2008. "On measuring the benefits of lower transport costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4484, The World Bank.
- Gulumser, Aliye Ahu & Baycan Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Changing trends in rural self-employment in Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0017, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hu, Y. & Hendrikse, G.W.J., 2007. "Allocation of Decision Rights in Fruit and Vegetable Contracts in China," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-077-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Andrew Godley & Bridget Williams, 2007. "The Chicken, the Factory Farm and the Supermarket: the Emergence of the Modern Poultry Industry in Britain," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-50, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Porto, Guido, 2008. "Agro-manufactured export prices, wages and unemployment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4489, The World Bank.
- Hall, Andy & Sulaiman, Rasheed & Dhamankar, Mona & Bezkorowajnyj, Peter & Prasad, Leela, 2008. "Reframing technical change: Livestock Fodder Scarcity Revisited as Innovation Capacity Scarcity: Part 1. A Review of Historical and Recent Experiences," MERIT Working Papers 002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Andrew Godley, 2007. "Democratizing Luxury and the Contentious 'Invention of the Technological Chicken' in Britain," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-54, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario Giampietro & Kozo Mayumi & Jesus Ramos-Martín, 2008. "Multi-Scale Integrated Analysis of Societal and Ecosystem Metabolism (MUSIASEM): An Outline of Rationale and Theory," Working Papers wpdea0801, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:28_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy C. Haab & John C. Whitehead & George R. Parsons & Jammie Price, 2008. "Effects of Information about Invasive Species on Risk Perception and Seafood Demand by Gender and Race," Working Papers 08-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2008. "The Efficient Liability Sharing Factor For Environmental Disasters: Lessons For Optimal Insurance Regulation," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-03, CIRANO.