Report NEP-AGR-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josep Mª Argilés & Néstor Duch Brown, 2007. "A comparison of the economic and environmental performances of conventional and organic farming: Evidence from financial statements," Working Papers 2007/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Gine, Xavier & Yang, Dean, 2007. "Insurance, credit, and technology adoption : field experimental evidence from Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4425, The World Bank.
- Kamat, Manoj & Tupe, Sanjay & Kamat, Manasvi, 2007. "Indian Agriculture in the New Economic Regime, 1971-2003: Empirics based on the Cobb Douglas Production Function," MPRA Paper 6150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janmaat, Johannus A., 2007. "Stakeholder Engagement in Land Development Decisions: A Waste of Effort?," MPRA Paper 6147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-12-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Negri, Mariano & Porto, Guido, 2007. "Burley Tobacco Clubs in Malawi: Nonmarket Institutions for Exports," MPRA Paper 6210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gine, Xavier & Townsend, Robert & Vickery, James, 2007. "Statistical analysis of rainfall insurance payouts in southern India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4426, The World Bank.
- Kamat, Manasvi & Kamat, Manoj, 2007. "Implications of the WTO on Indian Marine Industry, Issues and Policy Perspectives," MPRA Paper 6151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pincheira, Pablo & Zeuli, Kimberly, 2007. "Cooperatives and Area Yield Insurance:A Theoretical Analysis," MPRA Paper 6174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Solveig Glomsrød & Anne Ingeborg Myhr, 2007. "Ecology and economy in the Arctic. Uncertainty, knowledge and precaution," Discussion Papers 525, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- John C. Whitehead & Daniel Phaneuf & Christopher F. Dumas & Jim Herstine & Jeffrey Hill & Bob Buerger, 2007. "Convergent Validity of Revealed and Stated Recreation Behavior with Quality Change: A Comparison of Multiple and Single Site Demands," Working Papers 07-17, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2008.