Report NEP-AGR-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruben N. Lubowski & Andrew J. Plantinga & Robert N. Stavins, 2007. "What Drives Land-Use Change in the United States? A National Analysis of Landowner Decisions," NBER Working Papers 13572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pamela Kaval & Richard Yao & Terry Parminter, 2007. "The Value of Native Biodiversity Enhancement in New Zealand: A Case Study of the Greater Wellington Area," Working Papers in Economics 07/22, University of Waikato.
- Bhaskar, Arathi & Beghin, John C., 2007. "Decoupled Farm Payments and the Role of Base Acreage and Yield Updating Under Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12851, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jonsson, Thomas, 2007. "Market Power Effects of Supply Control and Dairy Market Deregulation," Umeå Economic Studies 721, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Tamar Keasar & Adi Sadeh & Avi Shmida, 2007. "The Signaling Function of an Extra-floral Display: What Selects for Signal Development?," Discussion Paper Series dp468, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Alain Jean-Marie & Philippe Fabien Prieur & Philippe Mabel Tidball, 2007. "Are Pollution Permits a Cure for Unregulated Growth Diseases ?," Working Papers 07-11, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2007.
- Sophie Legras & Robert Lifran, 2006. "Designing Water Markets to Manage Coupled Externalities : a Preliminary Analysis," Working Papers 06-11, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2006.
- Christopher L. Gilbert & Francesca Modena, 2007. "Models for Non-Exclusive Multinomial Choice, with Application to Indonesian Rural Households," Department of Economics Working Papers 0724, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2007. "Have we been Mugged? Market Power in the World Coffee Industry," Department of Economics Working Papers 0725, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- John M. Rose & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "Designs Efficiency for Non-market Valuation with Choice Modelling: How to Measure It, What to Report and Why," Working Papers in Economics 07/21, University of Waikato.
- Katrin Rehdanz, 2007. "Species Diversity And Human Well-Being: A Spatial Econometric Approach," Working Papers FNU-151, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Oct 2007.
- Yue, Chengyan & Beghin, John C., 2007. "The Tariff Equivalent and Forgone Trade Effects of Prohibitive Technical Barriers to Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12852, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Justin B. May, 2007. "International Financial Volatility and Commodity Exports: Evidence from the Thai Agricultural Sector," Working Papers 65, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Richard L. Revesz & Robert Stavins, 2007. "Environmental Law and Policy," NBER Working Papers 13575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sheila Olmstead & W. Michael Hanemann & Robert N. Stavins, 2007. "Water Demand Under Alternative Price Structures," NBER Working Papers 13573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert N. Stavins, 2007. "Environmental Economics," NBER Working Papers 13574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.