Models for Non-Exclusive Multinomial Choice, with Application to Indonesian Rural Households
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Modena & Christopher L. Gilbert, 2012. "Household Responses to Economic and Demographic Shocks: Marginal Logit Analysis using Indonesian Data," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(9), pages 1306-1322, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete choice models; Marginal logit; Shocks; Risk coping strategies;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-11-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2007-11-10 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-DEV-2007-11-10 (Development)
- NEP-ECM-2007-11-10 (Econometrics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-11-10 (South East Asia)
- NEP-UPT-2007-11-10 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpde:0724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Andreozzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.