Report NEP-AGE-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel Sánchez-Romero & Ronald D. Lee & Alexia Prskawetz, 2019. "Redistributive Effects of Different Pension Systems When Longevity Varies by Socioeconomic Status," NBER Working Papers 25944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan, 2019. "Do Private Household Transfers to the Elderly Respond to Public Pension Benefits? Evidence from Rural China," MPRA Paper 94646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Katav-Herz, Shirit, 2019. "Who Is in Favor of Immigration," IZA Discussion Papers 12368, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Barbiellini Amidei, Federico & Gomellini, Matteo & Piselli, Paolo, 2019. "The price of demography," MPRA Paper 94435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murray, Tim, 2019. "Defined benefit pensions and homeownership in the post-Great Recession era," MPRA Paper 92601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murray, Tim, 2019. "Do potential future health shocks keep older Americans from using their housing equity?," MPRA Paper 94463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Wenliang Hou & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2019. "Women, Marriage, and the National Retirement Risk Index," Issues in Brief ib2019-10, Center for Retirement Research.
- FUJIWARA Ippei & HORI Shunsuke & WAKI Yuichiro, 2019. "Generational War on Inflation: Optimal Inflation Rates for the Young and the Old," Discussion papers 19021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rossella Bardazzi & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2019. "When I was your age...Population Dynamics and Household Energy Consumption," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_20.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Andrea Berardi & Claudio Tebaldi & Fabio Trojani, 2019. "Consumer Protection and the Design of the Default Option of a Pan-European Pension Product," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-19, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Apr 2019.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Sender, Maya, 2018. "Does Consumption Decrease After Retirement, and for Whom?," Discussion Papers 290054, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Wahba, Jackline & Wang, Chuhong, 2019. "Sons or Daughters? The Impact of Children's Migration on the Health and Well-Being of Parents Left Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 12370, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kondo, Ayako, 2019. "Impact of Increased Long-Term Care Insurance Payments on Employment and Wages in Formal Long-Term Care," IZA Discussion Papers 12383, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alicia H. Munnell & Wenliang Hou & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2019. "The Implications of Social Security’s “Missing Trust Fund”," Issues in Brief ib2019-9, Center for Retirement Research.
- NARITA Yusuke, 2019. "Hearing the Voice of the Future: Trump vs Clinton," Discussion papers 19025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).