Report NEP-AGE-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teresa Hanna Bednarczyk, 2018. "How does the pension system in Poland prevent old-age poverty?," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6909956, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Péter Hudomiet & Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder & Robert J. Willis, 2018. "The Effect of Physical and Cognitive Decline at Older Ages on Job Mismatch and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 25229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niimi, Yoko & Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2018. "The Wealth Decumulation Behavior of the Retired Elderly in Japan:The Relative Importance of Precautionary Saving and Bequest Motives," AGI Working Paper Series 2018-08, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Katarzyna Maj-Wa?niowska & Agnieszka Wa??ga & Grzegorz Wa??ga, 2018. "Silver economy, poverty and social exclusion in the European Union countries," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6910223, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Debets, Steven & Prast, Henriette & Rossi, Mariacristina & van Soest, Arthur, 2018. "Pension Communication in the Netherlands and Other Countries," Discussion Paper 2018-047, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Barany, Zsofia & Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane, 2018. "Capital Flows in an Aging World," CEPR Discussion Papers 13180, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salvador Barrios & Flavia Coda Moscarola & Francesco Figari & Luca Gandullia, 2018. "Size and distributional pattern of pension-related tax expenditures in European countries," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2018-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michael Callaghan & Jamie Culling & Finn Robinson, 2018. "Ageing is a drag: Projecting labour force participation in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2018/10, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Brühl, Volker, 2018. "Plädoyer für einen "Rentenfonds Deutschland": Warum ein kapitalgedeckter Investitionsfonds ein wichtiger Beitrag zu mehr Generationengerechtigkeit sein könnte," CFS Working Paper Series 605, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Komada, Oliwia & Strzelecki, Pawel & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2018. "A Regression Discontinuity Evaluation of Reducing Early Retirement Eligibility in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 11896, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tim Murray, 2018. "Do Potential Future Health Shocks Keep Older Americans from Using Their Housing Equity?," 2018 Papers pmu533, Job Market Papers.
- Juan Pablo Atal & Hanming Fang & Martin Karlsson & Nicolas Ziebarth, 2017. "Exit, Voice or Loyalty? An Investigation into Mandated Portability of Front-Loaded Private Health Plans," PIER Working Paper Archive 17-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 23 May 2017.
- Nadolnyak, D. & Griffin, B. & Hartarska, V., 2018. "Farmer Retirement and Disinvestment in the U.S," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277184, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stephen A. Wandner & David E. Balducchi & Christopher J. O'Leary, "undated". "Public Employment Policy for an Aging Workforce," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles sawbedcjo18, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- James Mabli & Arkadipta Ghosh & Bob Schmitz & Marisa Shenk & Erin Panzarella & Barbara Carlson & Mark Flick, "undated". "Evaluation of the Effect of the Older Americans Act Title III-C Nutrition Services Program on Participantsâ€™ Health Care Utilization," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 69f04f96924a415ba602494e5, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Yi, Q., 2018. "Adoption of Agricultural Mechanization Services among Maize Farmers in China: Impacts of Population Aging and Off-farm Employment," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277541, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Manuel Guerra & João Pereira & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2018. "An Horizontal Innovation Growth Model with Endogenous Time Allocation and Non-Stable Demography," Working Papers REM 2018/60, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.