Report NEP-AGE-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Piera Bello & Vincenzo Galasso, 2018. "The Politics of Aging and Retirement: Evidence from Swiss Referenda," CESifo Working Paper Series 7165, CESifo.
- David Cantarero-Prieto & Marta Pascual-Sáez & Carla Blázquez-Fernández, 2018. "Does social isolation affect medical doctor visits? New evidence among European older adults," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1805, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Si, Yafei & Zhou, Zhongliang & Su, Min & Wang, Xiao & Li, Dan & Wang, Dan & He, Shuyi & Hong, Zihan & Chen, Xi, 2018. "Socio-Economic Inequalities in Tobacco Consumption of the Older Adults in China: A Decomposition Method," IZA Discussion Papers 11708, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kevin Milligan & Tammy Schirle, 2018. "The Evolution of Longevity: Evidence from Canada," NBER Working Papers 24929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Ameriks & Joseph Briggs & Andrew Caplin & Minjoon Lee & Matthew D. Shapiro & Christopher Tonetti, 2018. "Shocks and Transitions from Career Jobs to Bridge Jobs and Retirement: A New Approach," Working Papers wp380, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Breimyer, Harold F., "undated". "Aging, Economics, and Agriculture," Working Papers 256561, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner & Michael Wyrwich, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and Job Satisfaction: The Role of Age," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Busch, Claudia, 2017. "Later life in the village. Services for the elderly on farms (VivAge)," 57th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 13-15, 2017 262165, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Rossel, Cecilia & Filgueira, Fernando, 2018. "Personnes âgées," Documentos de Proyectos 43897, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).