Report NEP-AGE-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruce Hollingsworth & Asako Ohinata & Matteo Picchio & Ian Walker, 2017. "Labour Supply and Informal Care Supply: The Impacts of Financial Support for Long-Term Elderly Care," Working Papers 424, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Karlsson, Martin & Øien, Henning, 2016. "Careful in the crisis? Determinants of older people's informal care receipt in crisis-struck European countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66916, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew Samwick, 2017. "Means-Testing Federal Health Entitlement Benefits," NBER Working Papers 23990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William B.P. Robson & Colin Busby & Aaron Jacobs, 2017. "The Fiscal Implications of Canadians’ Working Longer," e-briefs 268, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Margherita Borella & Mariacristina De Nardi & Fang Yang, 2017. "The Effects of Marriage-Related Taxes and Social Security Benefits," NBER Working Papers 23972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agar Brugiavini & Danilo Cavapozzi & Yao Pan, 2017. "Education gradient in well-being late in life: the case of China," Working Papers 2017:28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Wirawan Klayhiran, 2017. "A Holistic Health Care of Thai?s Elderlies in Nursing Home," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808257, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Andrew E. Clark & Tom Lee, 2017. "Early-Life Correlates of Later-Life Well-Being: Evidence from the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study," CEP Discussion Papers dp1512, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Dessï¿½, Roberta & Moisan, Frederic & Robertson, Donald, 2017. "Public goods, role models and "sucker aversion": the audience matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 12413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Italo A. Gutierrez & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2017. "Whistle While You Work: Job Insecurity and Older Workers’ Mental Health in the United States," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-21, CIRANO.