Report NEP-AGE-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giesecke, Matthias & Yang, Guanzhong, 2016. "Are financial retirement incentives more effective if pension knowledge is high?," Ruhr Economic Papers 641, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jousten, Alain & Lefèbvre, Mathieu, 2016. "Spousal and Survivor Benefits in Option Value Models of Retirement: An Application to Belgium," IZA Discussion Papers 10246, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Dalen, Harry & Henkens, Kene, 2016. "Why demotion of older workers is a no-go area for managers," Other publications TiSEM a52d9382-0db4-4bd5-b2ab-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Iwaisako, Tokuo & Ono, Arito & Saito, Amane & Tokuda, Hidenobu, 2016. "Impact of population aging on household savings and portfolio choice in Japan," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 61, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Costa-Font, Joan & Jiménez-Martínez, Sergi & Vilaplana, Cristina, 2016. "Does long-term care subsidisation reduce hospital admissions?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67911, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Samuel Hurtado & Francisco Martí & Javier J. Pérez, 2016. "Public finances and inflation: the case of Spain," Occasional Papers 1606, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Joan Costa-Font & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2016. "Thinking of incentivizing care? The effect of demand subsidies on informal caregiving and intergenerational transfers," Working Papers 929, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jinill Kim, 2016. "The Effects of Demographic Change on GDP Growth in OECD Economies," IFDP Notes 2016-09-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yoko Niimi & Charles Yuji Horioka, 2016. "The Impact of Intergenerational Transfers on Household Wealth Inequality in Japan and the United States," ISER Discussion Paper 0980, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.