Report NEP-AGE-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Stéphane Guibaud & Keyu Jin, 2014. "Fertility policies and social security reforms in China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66107, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniel K. Fetter & Lee M. Lockwood, 2016. "Government Old-Age Support and Labor Supply: Evidence from the Old Age Assistance Program," NBER Working Papers 22132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Daniel & Anne Lavigne & Stéphane Mottet & Jesus-Herell Nze Obame & Bruno Séjourné & Christian Tagne, 2016. "L’équivalent patrimonial des droits à la retraite en France : une approche par caisse de retraite sur données de l’EIR 2012," Working Papers halshs-01293314, HAL.
- Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & Mazzarella, Gianluca, 2016. "Does Postponing Minimum Retirement Age Improve Healthy Behaviours Before Retirement? Evidence from Middle-Aged Italian Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9834, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Müller, Tobias & Shaikh, Mujaheed, 2016. "Your Retirement and My Health Behaviour: Evidence on Retirement Externalities from a Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Design," MPRA Paper 70843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhi Da & Borja Larrain & Clemens Sialm & José Tessada, 2016. "Coordinated Noise Trading: Evidence from Pension Fund Reallocations," NBER Working Papers 22161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "Cost-Sharing And Use Of Health Services In Italy: Evidence From A Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Design," Working Papers 201604, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Harris, Timothy & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2016. "Life Insurance Holdings and Well-Being of Surviving Spouses," MPRA Paper 70334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milko Matijascic, 2016. "Previdência Pública Brasileira em uma Perspectiva Internacional: custeio, benefícios e gastos," Discussion Papers 2188, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Bruno De Conti, 2016. "Os Fundos Brasileiros de Previdência Complementar:segmentações analíticas e estudos preliminares sobre a alocação de seus recursos," Discussion Papers 2175, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2016. "Do Bilateral Social Security Agreements Deliver on the Portability of Pensions and Health Care Benefits? A Summary Policy Paper on Four Migration Corridors Between EU and Non-EU Member States," IZA Policy Papers 111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shusaku Sasaki & Mika Akesaka & Hirofumi Kurokawa & Fumio Ohtake, 2016. "Positive and Negative Effects of Social Status on Longevity:Evidence from Two Literary Prizes in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0968, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.