Report NEP-AGE-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heshmati, Almas, 2016. "The Economics of Healthy Ageing in China," IZA Discussion Papers 9713, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Audra J. Bowlus & Hiroaki Mori & Chris Robinson, 2016. "Ageing and the Skill Portfolio: Evidence from Job Based Skill Measures," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20161, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Carole Bonnet & Dominique Meurs & Benoît Rapoport, 2016. "Gender inequalities in pensions: Are determinants the same in the private and public sectors?," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Randall, Sara & Coast, Ernestina, 2016. "The quality of demographic data on older Africans," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64834, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luc Bissonnette & David Boisclair & François Laliberté-Auger & Steeve Marchand & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2016. "Changements démographiques au Québec : vers une décroissance de l’emploi d’ici 2050?," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-08, CIRANO.
- Metzger, Christoph, 2016. "Accounting of pay-as-you-go pension schemes using accrued-to-date liabilities: An example for Switzerland," FZG Discussion Papers 59, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Neumayer, Eric & Plümper, Thomas, 2016. "Inequalities of income and inequalities of longevity: a cross-country study," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64174, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall Castello, 2016. "Health Capacity to Work at Older Ages: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2016-02, FEDEA.
- Marcel Jansen & Sergi JimÈnez-MartÌn & LucÌa GorjÛn, 2016. "The Legacy of the Crisis: The Spanish Labour Market in the Aftermath of the Great Recession," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2016-10, FEDEA.
- Fuchs, Johann & Kubis, Alexander & Schneider, Lutz, 2016. "Replacement migration from a labour market perspective : Germany's long-term potential labour force and immigration from non-EU member countries," IAB Discussion Paper 201604, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Andrew Coleman, "undated". "Household Savings: A Survey of Recent Microeconomic Theory and Evidence," Treasury Working Paper Series 98/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Honekamp, Ivonne & Honekamp, Wilfried, 2016.
"Finanzierungsmöglichkeiten für Assistenzsysteme im Alter
[Funding opportunities of assistance systems for elderly people]," MPRA Paper 69330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shantanu Bagchi, 2016. "Differential Mortality and the Progressivity of Social Security," Working Papers 2016-03, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2016.
- Katerina Lisenkova & Miguel Sanchez-Martinez & James Sefton, 2015. "The sustainability of Scottish public finances: a Generational Accounting approach," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 456, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel, 2014. "Note on the Stock-Wise utility function used in their option-value analysis," MEA discussion paper series 201427, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Fabienne Abadie & Maria Lluch & Ramon Sabes-Figuera & Bernarda Zamora, 2014. "Monitoring and Assessment Framework for the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (MAFEIP) First update of the process indicators," JRC Working Papers JRC91172, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Brinch, Christian N. & Hernæs, Erik & Jia, Zhiyang, 2015. "Salience and Social Security Benefits," Memorandum 13/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.