Report NEP-AGE-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rawley Z. Heimer & Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Raphael S. Schoenle, 2015. "YOLO: Mortality Beliefs and Household Finance Puzzles," Working Papers 97, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Elsayed A.E.A. & Grip A. de & Fouarge D. & Montizaan R.M., 2015. "Gradual retirement, financial incentives, and labour supply of older workers: Evidence from a stated preference analysis," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Geyer, Johannes & Haan, Peter & Korfhage, Thorben, 2015. "Indirect fiscal effects of long-term care insurance," Ruhr Economic Papers 584, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Chen, Zeyuan & Bengtsson, Tommy & Helgertz, Jonas, 2015. "Labor Supply Responses to New Rural Pension Insurances in China: A Regression Discontinuity Approach," Lund Papers in Economic History 139, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Adams, John & Curry, Chris & Espuny-Pujol, Ferran & Hancock, Ruth & Hu, Bo & King, Derek & Luheshi, Sarah & Morciano, Marcello & Pike, Timothy & Popat, Shamill & Wittenberg, Raphael, 2015. "Interactions between state pension and long-term care reforms: an overview," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64420, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- José Manuel Montero & Ana Regil, 2015. "La tasa de actividad en España: resistencia cíclica, determinantes y perspectivas futuras," Occasional Papers 1502, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Dennis Fredriksen & Erling Holmøy & Birger Strøm & Nils Martin Stølen, 2015. "Fiscal effects of the Norwegian pension reform. A micro-macro assessment," Discussion Papers 821, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Daniel Burkhard, 2015. "Consumption smoothing at retirement: average and quantile treatment effects in the regression discontinuity design," Diskussionsschriften dp1512, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Ben Backes & Ben Backes & Dan Goldhaberb & Cyrus Grout & Cory Koedel & Shawn Ni & Michael Podgursky & P. Brett Xiang & Zeyu Xu, 2015. "Benefit or Burden? On the Intergenerational Inequity of Teacher Pension Plans," Working Papers 1517, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised Apr 2016.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2015. "The grand divergence: global and European current account surpluses," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1542, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Hans Bloemen & Stefan Hochguertel & Jochem Zweerink, 2015. "Job Loss, Firm-Level Heterogeneity and Mortality: Evidence from Administrative Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-127/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez & Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Nora Lustig, 2015. "Declining Wages for College-Educated Workers in Mexico: Are Younger or Older Cohorts Hurt the Most?," Working Papers 1522, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Wong, Chi Heem & Tsui, Albert K, 2015. "Forecasting Life Expectancy: Evidence from a New Survival Function," CEI Working Paper Series 2015-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Karl Farmer & Bogdan Mihaiescu, 2015. "Pension systems and financial constraints in a three-country OLG model of intra-EMU and global trade imbalances," Graz Economics Papers 2015-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.