Report NEP-AGE-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfonso R. Sánchez-Martin & J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2014. "Delaying the Normal and Early Retirement Ages in Spain: Behavioural and Welfare Consequences for Employed and Unemployed Workers," Working Papers 761, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Triest, Robert K. & Zhao, Bo, 2013. "The role of economic, fiscal, and financial shocks in the evolution of public sector pension funding," Working Papers 13-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Josephine Jacobs & Courtney Van Houtven & Audrey Laporte & Peter Coyte, 2014. "The Impact of Informal Caregiving Intensity on Women's Retirement in the United States," Working Papers 140008, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Holmes, Thomas J. & Ohanian, Lee E., 2014. "Pay with Promises or Pay as You Go? Lessons from the Death Spiral of Detroit," Staff Report 501, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- David Boisclair & Annamaria Lusardi & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2014. "Financial Literacy and Retirement Planning in Canada," NBER Working Papers 20297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13624 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Josephine Jacobs & Courtney Van Houtven & Audrey Laporte & Peter Coyte, 2014. "Baby Boomer caregivers in the workforce: Do they fare better or worse than their predecessors?," Working Papers 140001, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Ferry Haaijen & Casper van Ewijk, 2014. "Economic growth and funded pension systems," CPB Discussion Paper 279, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Mark Cafarelli, 2014. "An Update on Pension Obligation Bonds," Issues in Brief ibslp40, Center for Retirement Research.