Report NEP-AGE-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2014. "Longevity, Working Lives and Public Finances," ETLA Working Papers 24, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Stancanelli, Elena G. F., 2014. "Divorcing Upon Retirement: A Regression Discontinuity Study," IZA Discussion Papers 8117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/181 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2014. "On The Long-Term Macroeconomic Effects Of Social Spending In The United States," Working Papers 151, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- P. Rupert & G. Zanella, 2014. "Revisiting wage, earnings, and hours profiles," Working Papers wp936, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Antoine Bommier, 2014. "Mortality Decline, Impatience and Aggregate Wealth Accumulation with Risk-Sensitive Preferences," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/194, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Kirsten L MacDonald & Robert J Bianchi & Michael E Drew, 2014. "Equity risk versus retirement adequacy: Asset allocation solutions for KiwiSaver," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201402, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamo, Peter, 2014. "Income Inequality and Health: Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries," Working Paper 141/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Cheng, Terence C. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Longitudinal Evidence for a Midlife Nadir in Human Well-being: Results from Four Data Sets," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 187, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).