Report NEP-AGE-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Burnett & Kevin Davis & Carsten Murawski & Roger Wilkins & Nicholas Wilkinson, 2014. "Measuring Adequacy of Retirement Savings," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lucie Vidoviæová, 2014. "Conceptual Framework of the active ageing policies in employment in Czech Republic," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0469, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2014. "Why is Old Workers' Labor Market More Volatile? Unemployment Fluctuations over the Life-Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 8076, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Battistin, Erich & De Nadai, Michele & Padula, Mario, 2014. "Roadblocks on the Road to Grandma's House: Fertility Consequences of Delayed Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 8071, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Connelly, Rachel & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Zhang, Dandan, 2014. "The Role of Coresidency with Adult Children in the Labor Force Participation Decisions of Older Men and Women in China," IZA Discussion Papers 8068, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Harenberg & Alexander Ludwig, 2014. "Social Security and the Interactions Between Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk," Working Paper Series in Economics 71, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Ning Li, 2014. "Multidimensionality of Longitudinal Data: Unlocking the Age-Happiness Puzzle," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Aase, Knut K., 2014. "Life Insurance and Pension Contracts I: The Time Additive Life Cycle Model," Discussion Papers 2014/13, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Delaney, Liam & Fink, Günther & Harmon, Colm P., 2014. "Effects of Stress on Economic Decision-Making: Evidence from Laboratory Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 8060, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Álvaro Bustos & Tonja Jacobi, 2014. "Communicating Judicial Retirement," Documentos de Trabajo 450, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Scholte, Robert & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten & Deeg, Dorly J. H., 2014. "Does the Size of the Effect of Adverse Events at High Ages on Daily-Life Physical Functioning Depend on the Economic Conditions Around Birth?," IZA Discussion Papers 8075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hiroyuki Yamada & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2014. "Labor Market Outcomes of Informal Care Provision in Japan," OSIPP Discussion Paper 14E004, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Cécile Bourreau-Dubois & Agnès Gramain & Helen Lim & Jingyue Xing, 2014. "Impact du reste à charge sur le volume d'heures d'aide à domicile utilisé par les bénéficiaires de l'APA," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Piraino, Patrizio & Muller, Sean & Cilliers, Jeanne & Fourie, Johan, 2013. "The transmission of longevity across generations: The case of the settler Cape Colony," SALDRU Working Papers 113, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.