Report NEP-AGE-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tran, Vivian, 2014. "Labour Market Matters - February 2014," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Feb 2014.
- Anna Ruzik-Sierdzinska, 2014. "Future scenarios for the development of the European labour force," CASE Network E-briefs 1, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Daysal, N. Meltem & Orsini, Chiara, 2014. "The Miracle Drugs: Hormone Replacement Therapy and Labor Market Behavior of Middle-Aged Women," IZA Discussion Papers 7993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gulliford, Martin C. & Bhattarai, Nawaraj & Charlton, Judith & Rudisill, Caroline, 2014. "Cost-effectiveness of a universal strategy of brief dietary intervention for primary prevention in primary care: population-based cohort study and Markov model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55572, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aoki, Yu, 2014. "Donating Time to Charity: Not Working for Nothing," IZA Discussion Papers 7990, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kai Zhao, 2014. "Social Security and the Rise in Health Spending," Working papers 2014-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Levsen, Nils & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "Lead markets in age-based innovations," Working Papers 80, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.