Report NEP-AGE-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blake, Hélène & Garrouste, Clémentine, 2013. "Killing me softly: work and mortality among French seniors," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12127, Paris Dauphine University.
- Oliveira Martins, Joaquim & El Mekkaoui de Freitas, Najat, 2014. "Health, Pension Benefits and Longevity How They Affect Household Savings?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12130, Paris Dauphine University.
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua Rauh & Irina Stefanescu & Stephen Zeldes, 2013. "Cost shifting and the freezing of corporate pension plans," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-82, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & JudiVall Castelló, 2013. "Financial incentives, health and retirement in Spain," Working Papers 2013-12, FEDEA.
- Feld, Lars P. & Kallweit, Manuel & Kohlmeier, Anabell, 2013. "Maßnahmen zur Vermeidung von Altersarmut: Makroökonomische Folgen und Verteilungseffekte," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/10, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Schubert , Torben & Andersson , Martin, 2013. "Old is Gold? The Effects of Employee Age on Innovation and the Moderating Effects of Employment Turnover," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ferreiray, Pedro Cavalcanti & Santos, Marcelo Rodrigues, 2012. "The Effect of Social Security, Health, Demography and Technology on Retirement," Insper Working Papers wpe_274, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Alessandra Caretta & Sara Flisi & Cecilia Frale & Michele Raitano & Simone Tedeschi, 2013. "T-DYMM : the treasury dynamic microsimulation model of the Italian pension system," Working Papers 11, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Laura Juarez, 2013. "Old-Age Government Transfers and the Crowding Out of Private Gifts: The 70 and Above Program for the Rural Elderly in Mexico," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1327, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gudmundur S. Gudmundsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2013. "Age structure and the current account," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1307, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Bonin, Holger & Patxot, Concepció & Souto, Guadalupe, 2013. "Cyclically neutral generational accounting," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-099, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.