Report NEP-AGE-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37896 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2013. "Immigrants, Household Production and Women's Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 7549, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:38394 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2013. "Intergenerational Equity and the Gender Gap in Pension Issues," CIS Discussion paper series 605, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37898 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adena, Maja & Myck, Michal, 2013. "Poverty and transitions in health," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-307, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37897 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bell, David N.F. & Rutherford, Alasdair C., 2013. "Older Workers and Working Time," IZA Discussion Papers 7546, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gregory, Terry & Patuelli, Roberto, 2013. "Regional age structure, human capital and innovation: Is demographic ageing increasing regional disparities?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-057, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jan S. Cramer & Rob Kaas, 2013. "Mortality hazard rates and life expectancy," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 13-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Richard W. Kopcke & Anthony Webb, 2013. "How Has the Financial Crisis Affected the Consumption of Retirees?," Issues in Brief ib2013-12, Center for Retirement Research.
- Määttänen, Niku & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2013. "Turning Housing Equity into Income in Old Age," ETLA Reports 5, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0880 is not listed on IDEAS anymore