Report NEP-AGE-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kadir Atalay & Garry F. Barrett, 2012. "The Impact of Age Pension Eligibility Age on Retirement and Program Dependence: Evidence from an Australian Experiment," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 295, McMaster University.
- Lynn McDonald & Peter Donahue, 2012. "Retirement Lost?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 291, McMaster University.
- Pfau, Wade Donald & Kariastanto, Bayu, 2012. "An international perspective on “safe” savings rates for retirement," MPRA Paper 39066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisenkova, Katerina, 2011. "Pension reform in a rapidly ageing country: the case of Ukraine," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-37, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Garry F. Barrett & Milica Kecmanovic, 2012. "Changes in Subjective Well-being with Retirement: Assessing Savings Adequacy in Australia," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 296, McMaster University.
- Belke, Ansgar H. & Dreger, Christian & Ochmann, Richard, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More? The Impact of the Demographic Factor," IZA Discussion Papers 6567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hu, Yuwei, 2012. "Growth of Asian Pension Assets: Implications for Financial and Capital Markets," ADBI Working Papers 360, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Zoeg, Gylfi, 2011. "Life-Cycle, Effort and Academic Inactivity," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-27, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Stephan Humpert & Christian Pfeifer, 2012. "Explaining Age and Gender Differences in Employment Rates: A Labor Supply Side Perspective," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 449, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Asgeir Danielsson, 2012. "Mandatory pension savings, private savings, homeownership, and financial stability," Economics wp58, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley & Melanie Lührmann, 2012. "Durable Purchases over the Later Life Cycle," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1213, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Thierry Madiès & Marie-Claire Villeval & Malgorzata Wasmer, 2012. "Aging and Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: An Artefactual Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank," Working Papers 1217, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.