Report NEP-AGE-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel H. Börsch-Supan, 2012. "Entitlement Reforms in Europe: Policy Mixes in the Current Pension Reform Process," NBER Working Papers 18009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Armando Barrientos, 2012. "What is the Role of Social Pensions in Asia?," Development Economics Working Papers 23294, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Amlan Roy, 2012. "Innovative Approaches to Managing Longevity Risk in Asia : Lessons from the West," Development Economics Working Papers 23296, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Christian Westermeier & Anika Rasner & Markus M. Grabka, 2012. "The Prospects of the Baby Boomers: Methodological Challenges in Projecting the Lives of an Aging Cohort," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 440, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Huang, Wei & Lei, Xiaoyan & Ridder, Geert & Strauss, John & Zhao, Yaohui, 2012. "Health, Height, Height Shrinkage and SES at Older Ages: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 6489, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karlsson, Martin & Klohn, Florian, 2011. "Some notes on how to catch a red herring Ageing, time-to-death & care costs for older people in Sweden," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 57663, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Nancy Mohan & Ting Zhang, 2011. "An Analysis of Risk-Taking Behavior for Public Defined Benefit Pension Plans," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-179, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Hori, Masahiro & Iwamoto, Koichiro, 2012. "Lifetime Labor Income and the Erosion of Seniority-Based Wages in Japan: Evidence Based on Administrative Data Records," CIS Discussion paper series 554, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Nordström Skans, Oskar & Vikman, Ulrika, 2012. "Workfare for the old and long-term unemployed," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Morciano, Marcello & Hancock, Ruth & Pudney, Stephen, 2012. "Disability costs and equivalence scales in the older population," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-09, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Silva, José I. & Vall-Castello, Judit, 2012. "Evaluating the Impact of a Reduction in the Generosity of Disability Benefits: The 2008 Spanish Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 6482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).