Report NEP-AGE-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Van de Ven, Justin, 2011. "Do Defined Contribution Pensions Correct for Short-Sighted Savings Decisions? Evidence from the UK," Papers WP399, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Staubli, Stefan & Zweimüller, Josef, 2011. "Does Raising the Retirement Age Increase Employment of Older Workers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8510, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Van Vliet, Olaf & Been, Jim & Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees, 2011. "Pension reform and income inequality among the elderly in 15 European countries," MPRA Paper 32940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dayanand S. Manoli & Andrea Weber, 2011. "Nonparametric Evidence on the Effects of Financial Incentives on Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 17320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sagiri Kitao, 2011. "Sustainable social security: four options," Staff Reports 505, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Maarten van Rooij & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob J. Alessie, 2011. "Financial Literacy, Retirement Planning, and Household Wealth," NBER Working Papers 17339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Cataldi & Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2011. "Does it pay to be productive ?The case of age groups," Working Papers CEB 11-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Castaneda, Pablo & Rudolph, Heinz P., 2011. "Upgrading investment regulations in second pillar pension systems : a proposal for Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5775, The World Bank.
- Tindara Addabbo & Marco Fuscaldo & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Quality of work and health status: a multidimensional analysis," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0096, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Callan, Tim & Van de Ven, Justin, 2011. "A Framework for Pension Policy Analysis in Ireland: PENMOD, a Dynamic Simulation Model," Papers WP400, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ralph Koijen & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Motohiro Yogo, 2011. "Health and Mortality Delta: Assessing the Welfare Cost of Household Insurance Choice," NBER Working Papers 17325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romain Duval & Mehmet Eris & Davide Furceri, 2011. "The Effects of Downturns on Labour Force Participation: Evidence and Causes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 875, OECD Publishing.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2011. "Old-age Social Security vs. Forward Intergenerational Public Goods Provision," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Item repec:aia:aiaswp:wp99 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert W. Fogel & Louis Cain & Joseph Burton & Brian Bettenhausen, 2011. "Was What Ail'd Ya' What Kill'd Ya'?," NBER Working Papers 17322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Macunovich, Diane J., 2011. "Relative Cohort Size, Relative Income, and Women's Labor Force Participation 1968-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 5913, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Greet De Vil & Gijs Dekkers & Raphael Desmet & Marie-Jeanne Festjens, 2010.
"Working Paper 22-10 - Adéquation des pensions et coût budgétaire du vieillissement: impacts de réformes et de scénarios alternatifs
[Working Paper 22-10 - Toereikendheid van het pensioen en budgett," Working Papers 1022, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.