Report NEP-AGE-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Selahattin Imrohoroglu & Sagiri Kitao, 2010. "Social Security, benefit claiming, and labor force participation: a quantitative general equilibrium approach," Staff Reports 436, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2010. "The Role of Information for Retirement Behavior: Evidence based on the Stepwise Introduction of the Social Security Statement," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 139, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2010.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:0911 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Becchetti Leonardo & Giachin Elena & Pelloni Alessandra, 2010. "The relationship between social leisure and life satisfaction," wp.comunite 0063, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:wp2009011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen Cecchetti & Madhusudan Mohanty & Fabrizio Zampolli, 2010. "The future of public debt: prospects and implications," BIS Working Papers 300, Bank for International Settlements.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:0915 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Denis Gerstorf & Nilam Ram & Jan Goebel & Jürgen Schupp & Ulman Lindenberger & Gert G. Wagner, 2010. "Where People Live and Die Makes a Difference: Individual and Geographic Disparities in Well-Being Progression at the End of Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 287, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:345 is not listed on IDEAS anymore