Report NEP-AGE-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Dybczak, 2009. "The Impact of Population Ageing on the Czech Economy," Working Papers 2009/1, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Abid Fourati, Yosr & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2009. "Eliciting Individual Preferences for Pension Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 4479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2009. "Chronic Health Conditions: Changing Prevalence in an Aging Population and Some Implications for the Delivery of Health Care Services," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 259, McMaster University.
- Klaus Prettner, 2009. "Population ageing and endogenous economic growth," Working Papers 0908, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Wunder, Christoph & Schwarze, Johannes, 2009. "Is Posner Right? An Empirical Test of the Posner Argument for Transferring Health Spending from Old Women to Old Men," IZA Discussion Papers 4485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).