Report NEP-AGE-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Titus Galama & Arie Kapteyn & Raquel Fonseca Benito & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2009. "Grossman's Health Threshold and Retirement," Working Papers 658, RAND Corporation.
- Pablo Antolín & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2009. "Filling the Pension Gap: Coverage and Value of Voluntary Retirement Savings," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 69, OECD Publishing.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David, 2009. "This Job Is 'Getting Old:' Measuring Changes in Job Opportunities Using Occupational Age Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 3970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabrizio Balassone & Jorge Cunha & Geert Langenus & Bernhard Manzke & Jeanne Pavot & Doris Prammer & Pietro Tommasino, 2009. "Fiscal sustainability and policy implications for the euro area," Working Paper Research 155, National Bank of Belgium.
- Hernæs, Erik & Zhu, Weizhen, 2009. "Pension Entitlements and Wealth Accumulation," Memorandum 12/2007, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Bonnie-Jeanne MacDonald & Doug Andrews & Robert L. Brown, 2009. "Basic Living Expenses for the Canadian Elderly," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 240, McMaster University.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Longevity, fertility and PAYG pension systems sustainability," Discussion Papers 2009/77, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Fisher, Johathan & Johnson, David & Marchand, Joseph & Smeeding, Timothy & Boyle Torrey, B., 2009. "Identifying the Poorest Older Americans," Working Papers 2009-3, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Ruben G. Mercado & K. Bruce Newbold, 2009. "Car Driving and Public Transit Use in Canadian Metropolitan Areas: Focus on Elderly and Role of Health and Social Network Factors," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 243, McMaster University.
- Yang Cheng & Mark Rosenberg, 2009. "Financial Security of Elders in China," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 241, McMaster University.
- Margaret Denton & Jenny Ploeg & Joseph Tindale & Brian Hutchison & Kevin Brazil, & Noori Akhtar-Danesh & Monica Quinlan, 2009. "Where Would You Turn For Help? Older Adults’ Knowledge and Awareness of Community Support Services," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 430, McMaster University.