Report NEP-AGE-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200749 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blau, David M. & Goodstein, Ryan, 2007. "What Explains Trends in Labor Force Participation of Older Men in the United States?," IZA Discussion Papers 2991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bognanno, Michael L. & Kambayashi, Ryo, 2007. "Trends in Worker Displacement Penalties in Japan: 1991-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 2954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Myck, Michal, 2007. "Wages and Ageing: Is There Evidence for the "Inverse-U" Profile?," IZA Discussion Papers 2983, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Del Bono, Emilia & Sala, Emanuela & Hancock, Ruth & Gunnell, Caroline & Parisi, Lavinia, 2007. "Gender, older people and social exclusion: a gendered review and secondary analysis of the data," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Dorsett, Richard & Haile, Getinet, 2007. "State dependence, duration dependence and unobserved heterogeneity in the employment transitions of the over-50s," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-16, Institute for Social and Economic Research.