Report NEP-AFR-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2018. "Just peanuts? - Trump's protective tariffs and their impact on Africa," MPRA Paper 85730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fadia Al Hajj & Gilles Dufrenot & Benjamin Keddad, 2018. "Exchange Rate Policy and External Vulnerabilities in Sub-Saharan Africa: Nominal, Real or Mixed Targeting?," Working Papers halshs-01757046, HAL.
- Hisahiro Kondo, 2018. "Stagnation of Integration in Aid Administration in South Africa―Choices Between Norms, Interests and Power Balance―," Working Papers 167, JICA Research Institute.
- Ouyang, Yusi & Shimeles, Abebe & Thorbecke, Erik, 2018. "Revisiting Cross-Country Poverty Convergence in the Developing World with a Special Focus on Sub-Saharan Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 11388, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Garima Bhalla & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2018. "Zimbabwe's Harmonized Cash Transfer Programme Improves Food Security and Reduces Reliance on Food Gifts," Papers inores944, Innocenti Research Briefs.
- Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Stewart, Chris, 2018. "Is the consumption-income ratio stationary in African countries? Evidence from new time series tests that allow for structural breaks," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-2, School of Economics, Kingston University London.