Report NEP-AFR-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Shishodia, Mahika, 2017. "Agribusiness competitiveness: Applying analytics, typology, and measurements to Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1648, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cols, Gilles & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in sub-Saharan Africa: What Role for Governance?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Akresh & Sonia Bhalotra & Marinella Leone & Una O. Osili, 2017. "First and Second Generation Impacts of the Biafran War," NBER Working Papers 23721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Cosnard, Lionel & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2017. "Measuring trade integration in Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1667, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Raymond B. Frempong & David Stadelmann, 2017. "Does Female Education have a Bargaining Effect on Household Welfare? Evidence from Ghana and Uganda," CREMA Working Paper Series 2017-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Gbato, Andre, 2017. "Impact of taxation on growth in Subsaharan Africa: new evidence based on a new data set," MPRA Paper 80903, University Library of Munich, Germany.