Report NEP-AFR-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kazeem Isah, 2017. "Econometric Analyses of Return and Shock Spillovers: The case of Nigerian Financial Markets," Working Papers 001, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Marinov, Eduard, 2016. "Trade Relations between Central and Eastern European and Sub-Saharan African Countries," MPRA Paper 80714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leandro Medina & Andrew W Jonelis & Mehmet Cangul, 2017. "The Informal Economy in Sub-Saharan Africa; Size and Determinants," IMF Working Papers 17/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Kati Kraehnert & Tilman Brück & Michele Di Maio & Roberto Nisticò, 2017. "The Effects of Conflict on Fertility: Evidence from the Genocide in Rwanda," CSEF Working Papers 481, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Strobl, Renate & Wunsch, Conny, 2017. "Does Voluntary Risk Taking Affect Solidarity? Experimental Evidence from Kenya," IZA Discussion Papers 10906, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).