Report NEP-AFR-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Blattman & Mathilde Emeriau & Nathan Fiala, 2017. "Do Anti-Poverty Programs Sway Voters? Experimental Evidence from Uganda," NBER Working Papers 23035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Philipp Kircher & Cezar Santos & Michele Tertilt, 2017. "The Role of Marriage in Fighting HIV: A Quantitative Illustration for Malawi," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 28, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Eoin McGuirk & Marshall Burke, 2017. "The Economic Origins of Conflict in Africa," NBER Working Papers 23056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lakoh, Kepifri & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan, 2016. "The New Frontier: Welfare Effects of Foreign Biofuel Investments in Africa (Case Study: Sierra Leone)," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 252534, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Harounan Kazianga & Leigh Linden & Cara Orfield & Matt Sloan & Ali Protik, 2016. "The Medium-Term Impacts of Girl-Friendly Schools: 7-Year Evidence from School Construction in Burkina Faso," Economics Working Paper Series 1609, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.