Report NEP-AFR-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- UNDP Regional Bureau for Africa, "undated". "Primary Commodity Booms and Busts Emerging Lessons from Sub-Saharan Africa," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2015-01, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Giovanni Cornia & Bruno Martorano, "undated". "Building the integrated inequality database and the seven sins of inequality measurement in Sub-Saharan Africa," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2016-01, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Augustin K. Fosu, 2016. "The Recent Growth Resurgence in Africa and Poverty Reduction: Assessing the Context and Evidence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- UNDP Regional Bureau for Africa, "undated". "Gestion des fluctuations des prix des produits de base Enseignements tires de lAfrique subsaharienne," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2015-02, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Adrino Mazenda, 2016. "The Effect of BRICS Trade Relations on South Africa’s Growth," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/11, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Wouter Zant, 2016. "How does Market Access for Smallholders affect Export Supply? The Case of Tobacco Marketing in Malawi," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-054/V, Tinbergen Institute, revised 08 Aug 2018.
- Jones Odei Mensah & Paul Alagidede, 2016. "How are Africa's emerging stock markets related to advanced markets? Evidence from copulas," Working Papers 624, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Molini,Vasco & Pavelesku,Dan & Ranzani,Marco, 2016. "Should I stay or should I go ? internal migration and household welfare in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7752, The World Bank.
- Do,Quy-Toan & Ma,Lin & Ruiz Ortega,Claudia & Do,Quy-Toan & Ma,Lin & Ruiz Ortega,Claudia, 2016. "Public versus Private Protection against Crime : The Case of Somali Piracy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7757, The World Bank.