Report NEP-AFR-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Sam Sarpong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tadesse, Getaw & Bahiigwa, Godfrey, 2015. "Mobile Phones and Farmers’ Marketing Decisions in Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212685, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Przemyslaw Cieslak, 2016. "Prospects for Africa's economic growth," Working Papers 17/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Pambo, Kennedy Otieno & Otieno, David Jakinda & Okello, Julius Juma, 2014. "Consumer awareness of food fortification in Kenya: The case of vitamin-A-fortified sugar," Miscellaneous Papers 173483, Agecon Search.
- Guerzoni, Marco & Jordan, Alexander, 2016. "“Cursed is the ground because of you”: Religion, Ethnicity, and the Adoption of Fertilizers in Rural Ethiopia," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201605, University of Turin.
- Mladovsky, Philipa & Bâ, Maymouna, 2016. "What causes inequity in access to publicly funded health services that are supposedly free at the point of use? A case of user fee exemptions for older people in Senegal," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66578, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Okello, Julius J. & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Muoki-Kingori, Penina & Heck, Simon & Prain, Gordon, 2016. "Combining sensory evaluation and mental models in the assessment of consumer preferences for and choice of healthy products: Experience from a field experiment in Kenya," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236244, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Julien, Jacques C. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E., 2016. "The Farm Size-Productivity Relationship: A Conceptual Review with Empirical Evidence from three African Countries," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235660, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ioro, Daniela; Santaeulalia-Llopis, Raül, 2016. "Education, HIV Status and Risky Sexual Behavior: How Much Does the Stage of the HIV Epidemic Matter ?," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/09, European University Institute.
- Barnard, Helena & Cowan, Robin A. & Kirman, Alan P. & Müller, Moritz, 2016. "Including excluded groups: The slow racial transformation of the South African university system," Working Paper Series in Economics 89, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.