Report NEP-AFR-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2013. "Intimate Partner Violence and HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers in Economics 563, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 14 May 2013.
- Manfred Hafner & Simone Tagliapietra, 2013. "East Africa: The Next Game-Changer for the Global Gas Markets?," Working Papers 2013.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ntim, Collins G, 2012. "Director Shareownership and Corporate Performance in South Africa," MPRA Paper 45808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ntim, Collins G., 2013. "An Integrated Corporate Governance Framework and Financial Performance in South African Listed Corporations," MPRA Paper 45805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moussa Diaby & Hélène Ferrer & Fabrice Valognes, 2013. "A social choice approach to primary resource management: The rubber tree case in Africa," Post-Print halshs-00804065, HAL.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Maty Konte, 2013. "Why Are Women Less Democratic Than Men? Evidence from Sub-Saharan African Countries," Working Papers halshs-00802838, HAL.
- Ntim, Collins G., 2013. "Corporate Governance, Affirmative Action and Firm Value in Post-Apartheid South Africa: A Simultaneous Equation Approach," MPRA Paper 45804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Öhler, Hannes & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2013. "Needs-based targeting or favoritism? The regional allocation of multilateral aid within recipient countries," Kiel Working Papers 1838, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jennifer Helgeson & Simon Dietz & Stefan Hochrainer-Stigler, 2012. "Vulnerability to weather disasters: the choice of coping strategies in rural Uganda," GRI Working Papers 91, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- MISANGUMUKINI Nicaise, 2013. "Les déterminants de la discordance entre pauvreté subjective et objective au Mali," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-05, LISER.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00802135 is not listed on IDEAS anymore