Report NEP-AFR-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Zuzana Brixiová & Léonce Ndikumana, 2012. "Credit constraints and productive entrepreneurship in Africa," ICER Working Papers 23-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Denis Cogneau & Alexander Moradi, 2011. "Borders that Divide: Education and Religion in Ghana and Togo since Colonial Times," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-21, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- WALTHER Olivier, 2012. "Regional trade and economic networks in West Africa," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-07, LISER.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen & Sebastian Vollmer, 2012. "An African Growth Miracle? Or: What do Asset Indices Tell Us about Trends in Economic Performance?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 109, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Charl Jooste & Guangling "Dave" Liu & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2012. "Analysing the Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks in the South African Economy," Working Papers 201206, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Pascaline Dupas & Sarah Green & Anthony Keats & Jonathan Robinson, 2012. "Challenges in Banking the Rural Poor: Evidence from Kenya's Western Province," NBER Working Papers 17851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aggarwal, Shilpa & Klapper, Leora & Singer, Dorothe, 2012. "Financing businesses in Africa : the role of microfinance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5975, The World Bank.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2011. "Education, Development and Knowledge: new forms of unequal change under globalization. The case of SSA countries," Working Papers wp102011, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu & Yoseph Yilma Getachew & Thomas Ziesemer, 2011. "Optimal public investment, growth, and consumption: Evidence from African countries," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-22, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Arthur Foch, 2012. "Un soutien appuyé malgré des effets limités : comment expliquer le paradoxe de la privatisation des infrastructures de la BM en Afrique sub-saharienne ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu & Yoseph Yilma Getachew & Thomas Ziesemer, 2012. "Optimal Public Investment, Growth, and Consumption: Evidence from African Countries," Working Papers 2012_03, Durham University Business School.
- KOISSY KPEIN Sandrine Aïda, 2012. "Child labor, schooling and household wealth in African rural area: luxury axiom or wealth paradox," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-08, LISER.
- Fenske, James, 2012. "Imachi Nkwu: Trade and the commons," MPRA Paper 36759, University Library of Munich, Germany.